Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dead Space, Wow, and 2011

So tonight, I finally beat Dead Space. Finally. It took me less than 10 hours to beat the entire game on Medium, which is in all honesty, pretty short. I’m just glad I finally finished it, and there was a crazy twist in the storyline I did not see coming. The final chapter was pretty freaky and awesome as well. Great game overall. Now I want to play it on the ‘Insane’ difficulty for some achievement points, and it was that fun. Not sure why it took me so long to finish it. I enjoyed the game.

In WoW, my main is currently 76, almost to 77. I’m just going to be leveling him the next couple weeks, maybe put in some time over the holidays and see if I can’t hit 80 before the end of the year.

Next year is shaping up to be a much better year than 2010 was. This year started off really well with Mass Effect 2, Read Dead Redemption, and a few other top titles. But this fall sucked. Call of Duty: Black Ops (nothing new), Dead Rising 2 (average game), Fallout: New Vegas (Fallout 3.5), and…well that’s about it. I’m looking forward to 2011 as there are several blockbusters hitting the 360 that interest me.

Well, leave me a comment and let me know what YOU are looking forward to next year. Until next time, -SS

No comments:

Post a Comment